- Must be junior or senior in college or university.
- Must receive college credits for internship.
How to Apply
-Send application packet including:
- Cover letter stating your area of interest and availability
- 2 letters of reference
- Confirmation letter from school verifying credit
- Official school transcript
to: Internship Coordinator
123 Speer Blvd.
Denver, CO 80203
- December 1 for internships from January to May
- April 1 for internship from May to August
- July 15 for internship September to January
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be enrolled in an accredited college or university.
- Be majoring in broadcast related field, i.e. communications, journalism, broadcast production techniques, engineering skills or marketing.
- Be seeking course credits or their equivalent.
How to apply
- Interested candidates should send an application request, including name, address, and phone number to:
P.O. Box 2478
San Antonio, TX 78298
- Intern application requests can be made by calling (210) 351-1200 or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No deadlines available
- Complete internship application from website, kplr.com, attach resume, and send to:
KPLR 11 KPLR-TV
2250 Ball Drive
St. Louis, Missouri 63146