-At least 18 years old
-Enrolled in college and receiving credit for internship
-Available to work a minimum of 20 hours/week
-Fall: recruitment dates are from late June to early July. The internship runs from September to December.
-Spring: recruitment dates are from late October to early November. The internship runs from February to May.
-Summer: recruitment during March. The internship runs from June to August.
Positions posted with specific education requirements and responsibilities on THIS WEBSITE!
Fall 2009 Internship Program - Rosie Radio
This Fall 2009 Semester, Sirius XM is looking for bright and energetic interns for Rosie Radio. The interns will directly support and assist in the production of a show that features content as entertaining and diverse as Rosie O'Donnell herself. Duties include but are not limited to the following.
- Provide production support including phone/mail/email screening, maintaining show logs, maintaining the show board, and other duties as assigned.
- Researching show topics, guests, and current events/news.
- Participate in creative meetings and assist in the brainstorming of ideas for the show.
- Assist in the greeting of guests, creating blue cards, and arranging the studio and green room as necessary.
Job Qualifications / Requirements:
- Strong computer and research skills.
- Interest in radio, entertainment, journalism, or production.
- Experience in radio and/or television is a plus.
- Familiarity with Broadway is a plus.
- Travel required to remote studio.
- All internships are unpaid and require a minimum time requirement of 14 weeks, 20 hours per week
BRITISH BROADCASTING COMPANY - AMERICA
All different types of positions available. To see current positions please CLICK HERE!
Enter 'internship' into the search word field.
Example: Communications/Marketing Internship
The Communications and Marketing Intern will spend equal time working with both departments. The internship will provide a student with experience in a fast-paced global multimedia company that is also multi-cultural, multi-lingual and diverse. Great opportunity to support the development of marketing and communications strategies for the Latin America and U.S. Hispanic markets.
Communications responsibilities: Create a media list and master database including US Hispanic/Mexico/Latin America contacts. Support the creation of monthly highlights system for media and cable operators, as well as develop press materials and other daily projects.
Marketing Responsibilities: Assist with logistics control with vendors, internal clients, partners etc and develop and maintain a periodic newsletter document for affiliates and agencies.
To apply, submit resume and cover letter to www.bbcamerica.com/employment.jsp.
MONTANA PBS (KUSM IN BOZEMAN)
They take applicants on a case by case basis.
Some responsibilities include assisting in field shoots, studio production, animation/graphics, script writing, etc.
There is no formal internship program at KUSM, but they take interns if they have a need for extra help based on how many individual projects they have.
Required skills differ for each individual project.
Academic credit is available through the internship.
Contact the Director of Programming Aaron Pruitt at email@example.com for information about availability.
Or send resume and work samples to:
Visual Communications Bldg. 183
Attn: Aaron Pruitt
Montana State University
Bozeman, Montana 59717